Friday, July 31, 2009

MY DAUGHTER



My daughter is the much import thing in my life she is my first baby she name is NISA M COELLO she is that more beautiful ,cute girl I is seen ,she is everything in my life , for me it is the reason of my life with your smile makes me feel good and happy ,with its big eyes I lose myself in a world that she creates for me my only,when my daughter touched my face I feel she cure all my aches ,she has long and curly hair
I say she looks a lot like my because she is my baby ,the girl of my eyes my princess of my world .
I thank God for giving me this beautiful daughter is one of the most beautiful gift that God could have given me.
Well that my daughter might say she is the most important thing in my life and I always will be there to protect and care she adored as the girl of my eyes
ELLA ES MI HIJA NISA MICHELLE COELLO
I LOVE NISA TE AMO NISA

No comments:

Post a Comment