Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I still can't acept the dead

Hi guys, yeah I want to said today well I want to ask better, why we all have the same destination (the dead) yes no matter what that's our last stop.
Last night I when to see my friend in Long Island Moriches, he's name is Paul Warholia he was a firemen for like 17 years, he also use to work for the same company that I work for like a Carpenter.
Last Friday we receive the bad news that Paul pass away for cause of a stroke.
Paul was 47 years old, and this person is one of the most friendly and respectable people that I ever meet, great Carpenter and hard worker.
I saw Paul last night to give that last good bye and to believe if it was truth the tragedy that happen.
When I when back home I was thinking about the same thing that I always talk.
Why we had from dead, why good people had to go before they time, there is only one person that came back to dead that was Jesus.
Many day ago I read a book about a solder that he was in coma, and when he was in coma he said that he was dead and find the most five important people that he saw in he's life.
But it was a book only, my question is that why still I can not accept died, I'm that only person that think like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment