Saturday, August 22, 2009

life inNY

Human 422 Literature.



Today is Saturday August 22/2009 is summer in NY, and the amount of people out side in the streets is incredible.

Tourist from every where i the world they come in to NY to see if is truth if NY city is the capital of the world.

Today Saturday I had to work on my job, well I decide to don't use massive transportation and I did take my truck and drove to the city, well if you are living in NY you know that what I going to said is truth, I was getting into the 59 Bridget and it toke me 35 minutes just to cross the Bridget, when get in the city I getting west because I had to go to 47 and Broadway.

Guess what before I get to Park ave, police was there moving traffic to avoid cars going to Park ave, then I make a left turn in Lexington ave you not going to believe me, it toke me one hour and 15 minutes to get to 14 st and 5 ave only and 20 more minutes to get close to 47 and Broadway because the street it close staring at 42 st, but this is not the worse part, since like two weeks ago I don't have ac on my truck and today around 11 o'clock in the morning it was like 89 degrees already.

My question is what I was thinking when I decide to drive to the city to go to work today?

No comments:

Post a Comment