Hi everyone on is me again and today Friday August 7 I'm feeling like I want to live for ever, I know is impossible, but let me tell you what I saw today this morning around 11:am I was walking by 5 av close to 44st, when I hear people screaming and coursing, well this is nothing new in N.Y city,
it was like two drives going down in 5av right behind a small car I can't remember the brand, well, this drivers behind this small car they wore trying to pass this small car because the person that was driven this small car it was going to slow.
Well the person that was driven the small car was a very old lady probably around 75 years old when she try to stop (I don't know why) maybe because she was scare for the noise or probably she note that the 33 feet's long truck that was behind her trying to pass, she stop and almost crash.
In this moment I analyze the situation and I notes the it was her fall, but in the same time I realize that we all going to the same route and I'm not talking 5av, what I said is that going to old too just like the old lady that I see driven too slow and one day we not going to be here .
To me is still very hard to understand this reality, please let me know if some body else think like me getting old is definitive not a good advise.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment