Last night I when to sleep late because I was finish my assignments for my computer class even when I have on my mind that today I had to star working at 7:00 am because on my job we are still behind we two construction projects, any way this morning I jump up from my bed because I was sleeping but awake when I remember that I had to be in the city at 7:00 am, with my eyes whole open I jump of the bed and the first thing that it was crossing on my mind when I was directing my eyes to my clock, was please I hope that is before 7:00 am guess what! it was 14 minutes after 7:00 obviously that I was late already, all desperate I star putting mys socks on my Levis jean and the first shirt that I saw, running to the train station I said I didn't take shower, going down to the stairs in train station I almost fall because I forgot that the hand rail it was loose, any way people saw me and they keep going like everything was normal wile I was quickly recuperate my shelf, two station after looks like another person was late too, trying to hold the doors open whole the train operator was say in speaker stand clear to close the door, in the moment I said in my mind why he can't wait for the next train! any way when I was getting out on my stop another person push me with the bag because he was sleeping in the train and almost forgot that he had to get out there.
My point is that we are living in the most popular and attractive City of the world and we still had the same live style just like 20 years ago.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment