Monday, August 3, 2009

weear dream

Good morning everyone right now is about 10 minutes before 11:am today I want to tell about my dream that I have last night.

The Essene it was like back in the days when I was around 13 years old, but is weer because on the dream it looks like I have the age that I have right now, I was alone walking in the street looking for nothing just keeping walking in the dark and empty streets, the road is was very dark that you can't see more then 15 feet's around you, them I hear many voices like coursing and fighting it was very confuse because it hard to understand what they wore say after few seconds I hear another voice coming from the opposed direction where I was walking, this voice it was in very low tone, but when I hear this voice I stop and trying to find out who was talking to me at the same time on my mind I know that I new this voice, then I try to approach where that voice it was coming from and again I hear it, when that voice said don't go you don't had to go I get close to it and immediate I knew that it was my Mom, then she grave my hand and make me walk close to the wall and there it was a small and very dark space between two houses that I never see it before, after few seconds that many voices that I hear in the beginner of this dream they wore getting closer them closer while we wore waiting in the small space between that two houses.

Finally we saw that people that they wore make the noise, we couldn't see then all at the same time because it was dark but I can said that the we saw like 30 people walking like in groups of three and four people and coming in any direction walking without rules without make line or one walking behind the other, that message in this dream I think it was that my Mom she was trying to warning me from some danger.

Now what is very weer for me it that this morning when I was checking my email, my wife send me a history about a kid around 10 years old that he was swimming in the lake and he's Mom run to he screaming, the boy was swimming back to her without knowing what was going on, when Mom grave he's arm, it was a crocodile trying kill that boy it was tough fight because the animal already bit he's leg but the mother was determinate to don't let he go in seconds later a men came with a gun and shot the best.

The boy is still alive, my point is how live work I have a dream last night with my Mon I don't know how but I read this email today about this boy and I ask my self is this coincidence or what it is?.

No comments:

Post a Comment