
Today is Sunday , my family and me we are celebrating my nephew's birthday its 15 years old all my family is here my aunts, my cousin and her children all my sisters are here with their children and of course my kids are also hereto , I am so happy to see my whole family here, I am also thrilled to have spent all weekend with people I love most in my life
I am also very happy to spend a nice weekend with my kids and wife we went to the beach yesterday we have a good time in the beach, my kids love the beach they are not willing to leave water ,my wife always like to take pictures of us when we are enjoin the beach.For my personal opinion this weekend was one of the best weekend that I have because I'm enjoy it with my children, my wife and family who could ask for more in the life ,Here you can see some photos of my weekend with my kids and family

No comments:
Post a Comment